In response to changing marketplace conditions and following the main measures established by Royal Decree 463/2020, of 14 March, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19, We inform: Hoteles THe want to show our commitment and inform you that the safety of our customers and employees are our highest priority.
For this reason, Hotel THe Anamar Suites will remain closed until the competent institutions indicate that the hotel sector can operate normally again.
We will update the information through this medium, in accordance with the measures indicated by national authorities competent to contain this pandemic.
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
FROM NOVEMBER 14 and no more than 72 hours before you travel:
As stated by the Government of the Canary Islands, at least one of the following conditions must be met to access the complex (people over six years old)*:
- A negative result on the PDIA (Diagnostic Test for Active COVID-19 Infection) performed within a maximum of 72 hours.
- A vaccination schedule completed in the previous 8 months, accredited by an official document stating the vaccine** type (Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen), number of doses and date of administration.
- The administration of a dose more than 15 days in advance and in the 4 months prior to travel, accredited by an official document stating the vaccine type and date of administration.
- Having contracted the disease less than 6 months before the travel date, accredited by an official medical certificate or public instrument stating the date of the disease.
- People who accredit being a resident in the Canary Islands and provide an affidavit stating that they have not left the Islands in the 15 days prior to the arrival at the accommodation and that, during this period, they had not had symptoms compatible with covid-19.
- Non-residents of the Canary Islands who can prove, by means of a travel document, that they have been in the Canary Islands in the 15 days prior to the date of access to the accommodation and declare that, during this period, they have not had symptoms compatible withcovid-19.
- People who can accredit that they were outside the Canary Islands for a period of less than 72 hours prior to arrival and have remained in their country during the previous 15 days, declaring that, during this period, they have not had symptoms compatible with covid-19.
The following form must be signed upon arrival: https://www.hotelesthe.com/hotelesthe-aceptacion-de-condiciones-de-acceso-5-idiomas.pdf
We deeply appreciate your understanding, we look forward to welcoming you soon
Thank you and best regards Hoteles THe
*BOC núm. 112. Miércoles, 2 de junio 2021: http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/2021/112/
**Only the following vaccines are valid Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen